Thursday, August 20, 2009

A New Start

Four months have passed since my last post. I'm sure the suspense was slowly burning your brain cells. The good news is that I'm back, and with a purpose. Here's what you can expect:

1) Josh's Jamie's Italy - in my quest to become a better chef, I've decided to cook through several of my cookbooks, one in each of the major cuisines: Italian, French, Spanish, American. Why Jamie's Italy? You'll have to read the next post (more suspense, ah).

2) Meals my way - a good friend of mine came upon a brilliant idea. I'd share it, but its hers and until she gets her blog up and rolling I don't want to steal any thunder. Just look forward to it.

By now the suspense has probably made its way down to your brainstem. If the hormones that make you hungry have also decided to get an early start, then you're probably in for a big dinner as by now all you're probably thinking about is that warm bowl of saffron risotto with bacalao you didn't have... yet. So eat, come back tomorrow, and enjoy.

No comments: